Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese

Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese
Add some cottage cheese to fresh cantaloupe for a refreshing healthy dish. This is a guide about cantaloupe with cottage cheese.

When the dog days of summer are here and it's too hot to use the stove, or to prepare a complicated recipe for dinner, try cutting a small cantaloupe in half, scoop out the seeds and fill with cottage cheese, mixed with grapes, and topped with cinnamon. Of course, if you don't mind boiling water, that same half of a seeded cantaloupe, filled with your favorite flavor of gelatin dessert makes a refreshing lunch (the leftover gelatin can be put into small dishes, it makes a great snack the next day).

By Joyce

I love the combination of cantalope and cottage cheese, but to make it something really special - throw in a few chopped walnuts. I usually cut up a bowl of cantalope and strawberries and top with cottage cheese and walnuts. Come to think of it, I haven't had this for awhile. I think I just found my lunch. Yum!