Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards
I'm new to this, but I need some help. I am making a Christmas card this year, but am stumped with what the caption should be. So far for the front, I was thinking of putting, "Merry Christmas to YOU!" and I just can't quite get the inside right.

For now I just have "Wishing for you, all the things that make Christmas grrreat too!" I don`t think that will work though, not sure if it feels right. I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

By Melissa from Port Perry, ON

Answers:

Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

I think it would be really cute to simply leave the outside with no writing and just the picture of your poochie and his/her paw and then on the inside write, "Merry Christmas and a Pawsperous New Year to You!" ;-) (05/12/2010)

By Deeli

Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

Outside: Have You been naughty or nice?
Inside: Either way, this Santa Paws is wishing you a Grreat Christmas and a Howling Good New Year. (05/13/2010)

By thriftmeg

RE: Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

That's weird, This isn't the full picture, not sure what happened. The full picture shows more of my dog Logan's body. Anyway, yes Suntydt, the pic of the dog is on the front of the card.

Thanks Deeli, I like that idea!

Wow thriftmeg, that's a great idea too!

This is gonna be a tough one now! LOL

Here's another version of my card, before I decided to start fresh, hope it shows up! I used this as my picture card this past Christmas. Disregard the back border! (05/13/2010)

By Logansmom

RE: Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards

Caption Ideas for Christmas Cards
Making Christmas Cards
Christmas Card Caption Ideas
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A woman filling out Christmas cards.
Saving Money on Christmas Cards
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 10:36:36 AM on 10.0.1.217 in 901 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.