Care Credit For Expensive Vet Bills

If you have a dog with an expensive medical problem and you are not the richest person around, you should ask your vet about care-credit. We had a dog with parvo that was loved and not a lot of money to treat the virus so the vet told us about care-credit. It's a credit card made specifically for pet bills. In the end, it saved our dog and even though we had to pay $900 dollars, it wasn't all up front. We paid it as we went.

By D.J. from Evansville, IN

Answers:

Care Credit For Expensive Vet Bills

I,too, have care credit for my multiple pets. It's been a life saver. However, my sister has also used it for her dentist. I didn't know. She says she was told it is for any type of Vet. or Dr. as long as it's used in the medical profession. How wonderful. (07/05/2007)

By jane, bonifay, fl

Care Credit For Expensive Vet Bills

Another option is to check and see if any of your local shelters offer veterinary services. Our local Humane Society offers vet services and spaying/neutering that are easily 1/3 of what I was paying at my other vet. The services are open to everyone, regardless of income levels. I know people who drive over an hour (we have seven pets, so I would if I had to), as the savings is easily worth it for them. Every now and then I've had to wait awhile (unless it's a true emergency of course), but with an average $150 savings per visit, it's worth it. (07/05/2007)

By cowpunkgal

Care Credit For Expensive Vet Bills

I agree, Care Credit saved my beloved Bear's life. He got glaucoma in one eye and the surgery to remove his eye would be 1200.00 I didn't have it, but the vet's office suggested it and they even got on the phone to get me approved. I got notice the next day that I have a 1500.00 limit, I cried, my Bear would be saved. Then 2 days later my late love Skippy's left side of her mouth swelled real bad, took her in and they were able to take x-rays to find a bad tooth. The funny thing was when they took the x-ray they use a rolled up piece of gauze to keep the jaw open. The bad tooth was in the gauze. I was able to pay all of the vet's bills with Care Credit over a period of a year. I will always be indebted to them for taking care of my babies. I highly recommend them for those times when money is tight and the fur babies need attention and the cash isn't there.

Mary (07/06/2007)

By GGMARYMARTIAN

Care Credit For Expensive Vet Bills
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Fixing Bad Credit
Fixing Bad Credit
Establishing Credit
Establishing Credit
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
🎄