Caring for a Norfolk Pine

I bought a Norfolk pine tree back at Christmas time and when I bought it it was below zero and windy. The only time I had it remotely outside in that kind of weather was when I was taking it out of the store and into my house.

Almost immediately the needles started to brown and look like it's all dried up. Some of the branches are still green, but they snap right off once they get bent with any amount of pressure. I really want to keep this tree alive for this Christmas, but I'm starting to think that it's not going to make it. Is there any way that I can keep this tree alive? Please help.

By Melvina from Callaway, MN

Norfolk pine when healthy.
Caring for a Norfolk Pine
Pine needle bunches tied with fabric.
Crafts Using Pine Needles
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
A pile of shelled pine nuts
Recipes Using Pine Nuts
Norfolk pine when healthy.
Norfolk Pine Needles Turning Brown
🎄