Carry Address Labels With You

If you are going to attend a vendor show (or fair of some type) where you think there might be multiple opportunities to register for door prizes or drawings, a fast and easy way to get the information down is to use your home address labels. Normally, all you have to add is your telephone number.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

Answers:

Carry Address Labels With Your

Just remember that a lot of these places will send you junk mail too! OR sell your name and address to junk mail places. (05/03/2006)

By Diamondee

Carry Address Labels With Your

This is a great idea; however, I'm sure that's how we wind up on more junk mail lists. Also, another idea for using a label is if you run into someone you haven't seen for a while and you want to give them contact info. (05/03/2006)

By Debbie52

Carry Address Labels With Your

Where can you buy cheap address labels? I use them for my business, and the one company I use, they are quite expensive, so I thought someone might know of another supplier, where I could get them. I agree that they are very handy whey you are at a craft show.

Thanks for your help. Mary Bachert

Mary@niftysoyscents.com
Candle Reps Needed!
http://www.niftysoyscents.com (05/03/2006)

By Mary Bachert

Carry Address Labels With Your

Try vistaprint.com. They usually have great sales and it is amazing what you can get. You can get 250 business cards for free, all you have to pay is $5 for shipping. (05/03/2006)

By CRMom

Carry Address Labels With You
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
🎄