Carry a Laundry Basket in Your Car

I had someone tell me to carry a large, STURDY laundry Basket in your car and when you go shopping place bags in laundry basket. Then when you get home, just carry the basket in. Not 3 or 4 trips to the car. Don't forget to take it back to the car for next trip.

Carry a Laundry Basket in Your Car

I do the same, only with a collapsible white resin plastic rectangular "basket". It folds completely flat so I can slip it under the back seat with no problem. I got this carrier years ago but have seen them recently in catalogs (Walter Drake) and dollar stores for about $8. Worth every penny and then some. I use it for carrying just about anything and everything, from arts and crafts shows to shopping, from packing goods for a trip to using it for plants, seeds, gloves, trowels, etc., while out in the garden. Best of all, it just barely fits into my dishwasher so no matter how dirty it gets, in it goes! (05/27/2005)

By ronsan

Carry a Laundry Basket in Your Car

I use the collapsible mesh laundry bags and the large "yard" bags we found at a $ store. These are heavy tarp like material and are really sturdy. (05/27/2005)

By lighthouselady

Carry a Laundry Basket in Your Car

I keep my cooler with wheels in the car for that unexpected time that I want to get something frozen or cold & not going home immediately, too, we live in the desert. But often there are times that I use the cooler for other things, just pull it behind me up the steps loaded. It's easier than making all those trips to and from the car/house. (05/28/2005)

By badwater

Carry a Laundry Basket in Your Car
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior