Cat Losing Hair on Legs

My cat is losing his hair on the side of his leg, any ideas?

Barry Worthington from Houston

Answers:

Cat Losing Hair on Leg

Go to http://gardensalive.com, to read about two products they have for such a problem. They have a free catalog with a picture of how cats lose their hair, before and after "Pets Alive" being added to their food. It's not cheap but neither is the vet or a new pet. Often they have a $25.00 try our products absolutely free, no hooks, no minimum order coupon, with a reasonable expiration date. I've ordered with the coupon several times. You will not be disappointed in any of their products, believe me. If I had a little extra money, I'd buy more as I used to years ago when I could. Good luck to you and your kitty. God bless you and it. : ) (08/27/2007)

By Lynda

Cat Losing Hair on Leg

Get him to the vet. It could be any number of things and you don't want to treat it with the wrong thing.
(08/28/2007)

By Maryeileen

Cat Losing Hair on Leg

Take the cat to the vet or give one a call and ask. We had a cat once that lost most of the fur on her tail. She so vigorously cleaned herself there and would sort of bite and chew as she did it that eventually she had a practically bald awful looking tail. It may have been some sort of nervous condition even, but it stopped when she had some bad teeth that had to get pulled. Maybe it's a skin condition, maybe nerves, who knows but if you love your pet, you'd be best off to just take him in to see what's up. (08/28/2007)

By Debbie52

Cat Losing Hair on Leg

I had a friend who had the very same problem with their new kitten. Turned out to be ringworm. (08/28/2007)

Cat Losing Hair on Leg

Look at it closely, he may just be chewing it off. My cat makes her legs completely bald every summer. It is an allergic reaction she is having. I have to take her to the vet for a shot of cortizone to calm down the whole situation. I have been doing this now for the past 4 years. She'd start with her legs and then it would progress to her belly. Poor little thing. I wish you good luck on fixing up your kitty. Laura. (08/29/2007)

By caraing

Cat Losing Hair on Legs
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
cat biting hair of his leg
Remedies for Cat Losing Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄