Cat Losing Hair on Legs

My cat is loosing hair on her back legs. Any ideas on what to do?

By Runrhonda41 from CA

Cat Losing Hair on Legs

My cat had this and it was allergies. He was allergic to Frontline flea control, but they can be allergic to anything. They itch and groom all the hair off their legs and back end. Have you applied any meds or does your cat have fleas? (04/21/2009)

By jannieb

Cat Losing Hair on Legs

My cat Fancy loses her hair on her back legs at the hip section this time every year. My husband says it's mating season. Then during the fall and winter she always grows it back. (04/21/2009)

By vguy

Cat Losing Hair on Legs
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
cat biting hair of his leg
Remedies for Cat Losing Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink