Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

My room smells like cat spray, not pee, spray. I don't know where it's coming from. The people who lived here before me must have had a cat. What do I do?

Ana from Toronto, ON

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

Do you have carpet? You may have to clean/treat it or get rid of it! (12/05/2006)

By pamphyila

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

Go to a pet store, they have products there that will handle this problem.

Good Luck to you (12/05/2006)

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane NC USA

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

Soak citrus peels in vinegar and spray it around the room. The vinegar neutralizes and the citrus scent keeps the cats from going there again. It also smells good!

You can also leave a bowl of vinegar (with or without citrus peels) in a room to freshen the air.

Sprinkling baking soda around and vacuuming it up after an hour or so also helps freshen the air in the room. You can do the same thing with dry tea leaves.

By Cantate

Striped kitten with red collar.
Cleaning Cat Spray
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle