Cat Deterrent Spray

We recently got a new cat and four kittens. I have no problem with the kittens, they are adorable. We won't be keeping the cat for long, just until her kittens are old enough to live without her. What homemade spray can I use to keep her from pooing and weeing on my lounge and furniture? She is an outside cat. Will she and her kittens be okay in their cage? It has an opening on it just outside my back door.

By Jemma C

Answers

Have you provided a litter box with cat litter for her to use? It shouldn't matter if she's an outdoor cat, I'm sure she would use the litter tray. I speak from experience.

Anonymous

I was thinking the same thing please whoever you are if you're not a cat person and that's okay because everybody has their favorite things or animals but if you could kindly find someone that loves cats and is willing to take them on and give them shelter and food home and then they decide or find homes from there. I always think to myself how I myself as a human want to be treated and do the same for the animals as they are mammals as we are. thank you for letting them sleep on your porch for now though!! best to you and prayers that someone will show up I crossed paths with you that would love to pick the cat