Centerpiece Ideas for a Kids Birthday Party

Any ideas on how to make centerpieces for kids birthday parties?

Dixie35481 from AL

Answers:

Knowing a theme would be very helpful. As a general idea, which can be adapted to almost any theme: use kids' toys, action figures, cars and trucks; use sports equipment, a mixture or just one sport. Think of things that are already around your house, or the homes of friends and borrow. (04/01/2006)

By kidsNclutter

Cracker Barrel syrup bottles make excellent vases for artificial flower arrangements for children. If you have a Cracker Barrel close by, just call them and they will save you the old bottles cleared off tables. You can glue material or even paint the bottles. (04/01/2006)

By shopping_addiction_woman

Lollipop bouquets are easy and inexpensive. Also, if it is a boy, you could use a dump truck and put the bed of the truck up and fill it with candy. For a girl you could make a "treasure chest". Fill it with inexpensive plastic jewelry. Or for a boy you could put play gold coins in the treasure chest. You could also put in chocolate gold coins. (04/01/2006)

By jillian357

My daughter did this for a baby shower, but it should be adaptable for a birthday party. Would help to know the age of child though. The shower theme was trucks because the baby was a boy. She took rectangular aluminum pans, about 6 x 9 I'd guess. She baked chocolate cakes and crumbled them into the pans, representing dirt. Then added construction trucks and signs, etc. to the pans. She used larger size trucks, but matchbox size ones are okay, too. Then the birthday boy would get the trucks as gifts, too. (04/02/2006)

By Knitter in Illinois

Idea for Belinda RE: Bob the Builder Party

Just thought you could look into buying yellow construction hats from Oriental Trading. I believe they're pretty inexpensive and also place large dump trucks on your tables? (05/09/2008)

By Aubrey from Maui

For my son's first birthday party I purchased foam poster board. I drew the character/s I wanted on the poster board, colored it, cut it out and mounted it onto a foam disc with a wooden dowel (the disc was glued into a woven basket). I filled the basket with primary colored crinkled gift bag fillers and tied about six balloons to the character. Everyone loved it. I made a different character for each table. You can make it as big or as small as you would like and make any character and add whatever color you want. (The theme was Sesame Street) (07/07/2008)

By EEsposito

RE: Centerpiece Ideas for a Kids Birthday Party

The theme for my son's birthday party is Go Diego Go with baby Jaguar. I need help.

Editor's Note: You may be able to find something here:

nickjr.com (07/16/2008)

By Tania

Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
chocolate spoon centerpieces
Kids Birthday Party Centerpieces
Birthday Party Centerpiece
Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
75th Birthday
75th Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄