Centerpieces for 90th Birthday Party

Any ideas on nice centerpieces for a 90th birthday party that will take place in the summertime. Will need for 10 tables and one main table and I would like it to be something that can be kept as a keepsake. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Carol

Answers:

Centerpieces for 90th Birthday Party

You don't say whether it is a man or woman so that might make a difference to what you will want to use. Because it's their 90th birthday, look for pictures of the person from their youth or pictures from throughout their lifetime. You could devote one table to pictures, awards or certificates, family members and friends.

If you can pick a picture of them that you feel really represents their life or essence, have it copied or scan it and do it yourself on your home computer. You can now get pictures blown up to poster size also. That might be a good decoration for an indoor party.

After you pick the pictures and get them printed, get them laminated and use them for placecards for the people to take home. You could also put their name and birthdate on them. This could be one individual picture or several in a collage or a collection of pictures.

If you use the collection idea, you could (rather than or in addition to using them for placecards,) use them in each centerpiece. Use cylindrical cans (coffee, spaghetti sauce, large juice cans) and spray them a color you like. Then using double backed tape, tape the laminated pictures around the can. It can then be filled with flowers and a bow tied to it.

For decorations, look for something that represents the early part of last century. Maybe you could borrow some antique telephones, sewing equipment, fishing rods, or items that would represent their occupation or hobbies.

Just some ideas to get the ball rolling. Sounds like it will be fun. (02/20/2002)

By Susan

Centerpieces for 90th Birthday Party

Here's what I did for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday. He is a hunter, fisherman, outdoor type guy. For centerpieces I bought fisherman, hunters, boating, etc. figurines. I placed the figurines in a shallow rustic container, added moss, cat-o-nine tails, etc. They turned out perfect! I put one of every other table. On the tables that were empty I put a lantern. Great affect! I used moss green tablecloths. Hope this helps you out. (09/08/2004)

By Linda

Lit candles in the shape of "90" against a white background
90th Birthday Party Ideas
chocolate spoon centerpieces
Kids Birthday Party Centerpieces
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
🎄