Charlie (Cat)

My cat's name is Charlie. He is quite a prankster, he is always doing things to make me laugh. This particular evening, I was watching TV and he was inside of his 2 story kitty condo. When I called his name, he just looked up at me as if to say "What do you want lady?"(smile)

By Cheryl

Charlie (Cat)

Charlie (Cat)

LOL. I know that look very well, Cheryl. I get it quite frequently from Sir Catty Kit when I'm ready to brush him. I call, and get this blank look like I'm a complete stranger. Aren't they wonderful? They do tend to keep us in our place for sure, huh?

Thanks for sharing your Boss with us.

Pookarina (05/27/2010)

By PookaRina

RE: Charlie (Cat)

Charlie (Cat)
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door