Cheap 12th Birthday Party Ideas

I need a birthday idea asap, but one that is cheap and not in the house because it's not that big. If there are bday ideas for a small house, I really want to know. Thanx.

By bdi

Best Answer

I am having a party in a few months and I thought of a neon party. You can hang out with friends in the dark and use lots of glow sticks. The best thing is, it's cheap and you can do it in a small room

I have lots of ideas.

1) You could do a dance party- at party city they have a fog machine for $35 and strobe lights for $20. They could listen to music from and i pod from a dock or rent a dj.

2) You could do a spa party if the party is for a girl. The girls could do each others nails and get facials. In addition, they could dip their feet in rose petals and orbeez. Finally the can straighten or curl each others hair.

3) minute to win it-they could do cute little 1 minute contests

GOOD LUCK!-hope my ideas helped

Well, if your sister wants to have a party with the family and she is not too girly, you could take her to try something at a shooting range or get her to try paintball.

If she is more on the girly side of things, you could do what most people do, take them to a spa, or even make your own little spa.

If they are adventurous, you might want to try taking them to a place where they have lots of sticks and logs, this is best at around 3 in winter and 5 in summer. You can get them to try making a 'tp' and then a bon-fire... but remember the marshmallows :)!

One thing I did for my birthday was a chefs cook off. We got into teams and had to make something from scratch the few ingredients we had. It was surprisingly not to pricey and it was the best party I ever had

Hope this helps