Cheap Teeth Whitening

This was a tip from my dentist. Mix a teaspoon or two of peroxide and equal amount of water and swish around in your mouth. Let it sit in your mouth for a short time, then rinse.

Tip: Don't rinse your mouth thoroughly, before sipping the peroxide and water mix and it will foam in your mouth. There is absolutely no taste to this mixture!

Coffee and tea stains your teeth!

By Syd

Wanna whiten your teeth? Buy a teeth whitening product called PlusWhitening. You can get it at Wal-Mart. It dosen't taste that great but it really works. I have been using it for three years. (10/17/2005)

Colgate Simply White

I like Colgate Simply White. It works great for me! After about a week of using it, my brother, (whose hobby is insulting me) said my teeth looked whiter, and he didn't even know i was using it! And it's REALLY CHEAP! I paid $15 for it at wal mart, and it came with an electric toothbrush and batteries! The only negative thing i can say about it is that it tastes kinda raunchy, but it's worth it! (01/03/2006)

By Robyn

Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
Woman brushing her teeth.
Cleaning Your Teeth With Baking Soda