Cheese Pops and Sticks
Vote for this contest contender!
Here's a recipe for cheese lovers. My son loves cheese. I'm making this fun and simple finger food as my weekend treat for him. This is the first time he's going to try these cheese pops and sticks.
- 1 bar cheese (cheddar)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 cup cooking oil for frying
- mayonnaise or ketchup
- Slice cheese bar vertically into half.
- Cut 1/2 into strips and the other half into cubes.
- Dip each cheese and cubes into beaten egg.
- Roll into flour and dip back into the egg.
- Roll into bread crumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with mayonnaise or ketchup.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!