Cheesecake Fruit Dip Recipes
This yummy dip is easy to whip up and is perfect for dipping fruit in. This is a guide contains cheesecake fruit dip recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cheesecake dip uses a few simple ingredients and is great with fresh strawberries!
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip, defrosted
- graham crackers, crushed
- fresh strawberries
- Soften cream cheese in a bowl.
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Whisk together.
- Pour pudding mixture into bowl with cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Whisk cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Add 1/2 of Cool Whip and fold into cream cheese mixture. You can add more Cool Whip, but it will make the cheesecake flavor more mild.
- Place graham crackers into a baggie and use your fingers to crush them into crumbs.
- Serve in two bowls. Dip the strawberries into the cheesecake dip and then into the graham crackers crumbs. Enjoy!
February 1, 20161 found this helpful
This creamy cheesecake dip is perfect for fruit, especially strawberries. Learn how to make it in this short video.