Cheesy Meatloaf (Gluten Free)
After having this meatloaf for a meal, I cut the remainder in squares, wrap each square in plastic wrap and put in a zip lock freezer bag and freeze. It is just as good warmed over if not even better than when first baked. Makes for a nice quick meal when I don't have time to cook.
I purchase Udis gluten free bread products from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. I prefer the bagel for this recipe, however, any gluten free bread crumbs can be used.
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
Yield: 6-9 servings
- 2 1/2 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup extra sharp chedder cheese cubes
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 Udis gluten free bagel
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- Tear bagel apart to make 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Chop onion and green pepper. (I used my frozen green peppers)
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cheese, green peppers, onion, bread crumbs, and eggs together. Stir in salt and pepper. Mix with ground chuck.
- Form into a loaf and press into a 8X8X2 inch Pyrex dish. Pour ketchup over loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour until middle is 170 degrees on meat thermometer.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 28, 2016 at 7:50:50 PM on 10.0.2.86 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us