Cheesy Meatloaf (Gluten Free)
After having this meatloaf for a meal, I cut the remainder in squares, wrap each square in plastic wrap and put in a zip lock freezer bag and freeze. It is just as good warmed over if not even better than when first baked. Makes for a nice quick meal when I don't have time to cook.
I purchase Udis gluten free bread products from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. I prefer the bagel for this recipe, however, any gluten free bread crumbs can be used.
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
Yield: 6-9 servings
- 2 1/2 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup extra sharp chedder cheese cubes
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 Udis gluten free bagel
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- Tear bagel apart to make 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Chop onion and green pepper. (I used my frozen green peppers)
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cheese, green peppers, onion, bread crumbs, and eggs together. Stir in salt and pepper. Mix with ground chuck.
- Form into a loaf and press into a 8X8X2 inch Pyrex dish. Pour ketchup over loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour until middle is 170 degrees on meat thermometer.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:23:27 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us