Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

I'm looking for a dessert recipe that calls for a graham cracker crust, cherry pie filling, and has a cool whip/cream cheese mixture for the top.

Judy from Marion

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

Funny, you should ask as I am making the exact same pie right now.

• 1 block of cream cheese
  • 1/2 box confectioner sugar
  • small tub of Cool Whip
  • 1 can pie filling(your choice) I am using cherry

Mix it altogether and pour into a ready made Graham Cracker crust

Refrigerate a few hours(I like to make mine a day ahead)

Voila! Best darn cheesecake you have tasted and no fuss, no bake.

Hope this helps Carolyn (11/22/2006)

By Carolyn

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

• 1 stick (1/2 cup) of margarine
  • 2 cups crushed graham crackers
  • 2 cans of cherry pie filling
  • 8 oz. cool whip
  • 1/2 bag miniature marshmallows
I put the stick of margarine in my pan and put it in my oven until it melts. When the margarine is melted, I add the graham crackers and mix and pat to make the crust. I add the 2 cans of cherry pie filling on top of the crust, then I mix the cool whip with the marshmallows and put this on top of the pie filling. Chill and serve. I love this recipe, too.

By Lisa

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

Here you have the Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe:

• 1 (20 oz.) can pitted sour cherries
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) unflavored gelatin
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. almond extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
  • 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust

Let cherries sit in juice with 1/4 cup sugar for 2 hours. Drain juice off cherries into a saucepan. Soften gelatin in the cherry juice. Mix in egg yolks and salt. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes, until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in almond extract, red food color, and cherries. Chill until thick, but not coagulated.

In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into cherry mixture. Fold in whipped cream until no streaks remain. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill in refrigerator.

I hope it will be helpful.

By salah from Alexandria - Egypt

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

When I was in the store recently, I saw a tub of Philadelphia Cream Cheese that was already sweetened for a pie. It is a nice size tub. All you have to do is put the mixture in a purchased graham cracker crust. Then you put on the pie filling on top. Talk about easy? Super!

Linda (11/22/2006)

By quickcooker

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe

My brother makes something called a Cherry Yum Yum maybe you can find it on or here in thriftyfun. I don't have time to look it up, but it is wonderful and you can substitute the cherries with pineapple. Both are delicious.
Good Luck (11/27/2006)

By Sfrench1124

Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe"cherry yum YUM

There's too many recipes for cherry yum YUM. As a child my aunt Judy made this holiday favorite. Did she use dream whip? What about lemon juice? I guess I'll try it all. I'll let you know. (11/21/2007)

By Misty

Cherry Pocket Desserts
Cherry Dessert Recipes
Cherry Pie Recipes, Slice of cherry pie.
Cherry Pie Recipes
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
Fluffy Lemon Pie
Fluffy Lemon Pie Recipes