Chicken Ala King Recipe
Chicken ala King is a hearty dinner your whole family is sure to enjoy. This is a guide about chicken ala king
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A healthy chicken recipe with vegetables and milk in it. This is the right menu for the whole family especially with your kids. I always try to cook what's best for my little ones. You should try this at home and share with your friends.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 35 mins.
Total Time: 45 mins.
- 1/2 kl. chicken
- 2 pcs. carrots, cut in cubes
- 3 pcs. potato, cut in cubes
- 1 pc. onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup Nestle cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 pcs red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- In a pan heat oil. Saute onions, red bell pepper and chicken for 15 minutes.
- Then add salt.
- After 15 minutes, add carrots and potato. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Then add evaporated milk and Nestle cream. Leave it for 10 minutes or until it comes to a boil.
- The recipe now is ready to eat!
In This Guide