- 1 whole chicken, stewed, deboned and cut up
- 5 hard boiled eggs, cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cans cream soup (mushroom celery or chicken, your choice!)
- 3 cans milk
- 3 cups dry macaroni
- 1 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper and poultry seasoning, to taste
Stew the chicken and debone. Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Top with crushed potato chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide