- 1 chicken
- pinch salt
- 2 cans black beans, with juice
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, with juice
- 2-3 cans crushed tomatoes - extra puree'
- onions, chopped, to your taste
- 1 tsp. Accent
- 1/2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
Boil the chicken with a little salt. When the chicken is cooked, remove the skin and shred, save the broth. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Add enough chicken broth to make the chili consistency the way you like it, depending on how thick you like your chili. Simmer on the stove on low heat. This can also be placed in a crock pot for several hours.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide