Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
- 2 or 3 small cans of Swanson boneless chicken-
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- can of chopped mushrooms(optional)
- 1 large can chow mein noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix chicken, soups, milk, and about 3/4 can of noodles together. Add the mushrooms if desired and salt and pepper. Pour in buttered 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole dish and put remaining noodles on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven.
By Willene from Canton, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 3:25:00 PM on 10.0.2.154 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us