- 4 cups chicken or turkey, cooked, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 small can mushroom pieces, with juice
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 small jar pimentos
Mix together and bake in casserole dish for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
This sounds really Yummy! We eat chicken very often and this will be another way to serve it. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it. (04/28/2009)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article