Chicken Green Chile Enchilada Casserole
- 9 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut in half
- 2 (10 oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 oz.) cans diced green chiles
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into small pieces.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, chile peppers, corn, and chicken. Mix together well. Dip 9 tortilla halves in enchilada sauce, and arrange them in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 chicken mixture over the tortilla layer. Repeat. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is heated through.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 28, 2017 at 3:46:11 AM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us