Chicken Salad

The ingredients I usually use in my chicken salad, eggs, pickles, etc., just were not pleasing my taste buds. I opened a can of chicken and began to add apple and one thing led to another, and now I am addicted to my new chicken salad recipe! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!

• 2 large cans of chunk white chicken, drained
  • 2 medium to large apples, diced
  • 1/4 cup Mayonnaise - the amount used is a personal preference.
  • 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
  • 1/4 tsp. course ground black pepper
  • 1 Tbsp. sugar or artificial sweetener
  • dried cranberries
  • walnuts

Drain the chicken and place in a large mixing bowl. Chop the apple into pieces the size of half a grape. Add mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and sugar.

Mix well and refrigerate. Best if it sits at least one hour.

Serve on top of spring mix, then top with dried cranberries and walnuts or of course you can eat it without the greens!

Don't forget to top with the cranberries and walnuts!

By greenliving from Pontotoc, MS

Chicken Salad

We had a salad/dessert potluck at church last Sunday and I took a bite of this very dish! It was fabulous. I happened to be at the table of the lady who made it. She told me that she used canned chicken breast and added a bit of salt and pepper.

Added dried fruit...which I saw cranberries. In it was walnuts, a bit of mayo and then she covered it with honey. It was the best tasting salad ever!

By kghsave

Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken Salad Recipes
Basil Chicken Salad
Basil Chicken Salad Recipes
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Chicken Salad
Freezing Chicken Salad
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume