Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier Mix
These two small breeds when cross bred can result in cute little dogs exhibiting characteristics of both breeds. This page contains Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier mix photos.

This page contains Yorkshire terrier mix photos. Many pet owners have small dogs that are a mix of Yorkshire terrier and the similarly sized dogs. The appearance of these pups varies a lot.

Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Peanut is a 5 year old Chihuahua/Yorkie. Peanut was 4 weeks old and given to me by a friend because the mother got hit by a car and she needed someone to care for the pups.

Peanuts favorite toy is a Hippo Hand Puppet. He loves boating and car rides to the local recycling center. His biggest past time is playing with the yard squirrels.

Peanut has a large understanding of the human vocabulary. He also has a very fashionable wardrobe and loves everyone. I would love to put him through the local agency for training to be a working dog at the local hospitals to try to put a smile on the patients faces.

By Ivorylov from Ocala, FL

Peanut (Chihuahua/Yorkie)

Comment Like this photo? 6

Minion is an 8 week old Chihuahua/Yorkie. Minion is the son of my 3 year old chihuahua named Precious. Here he is licking his brother goodbye before he goes to the home of his biological Daddy.

For fun, Minion likes to bite his Mother's leg and chew on her ear. Our house has seen it's share of calamity so far this year but watching Minion grow, play and lick toes has really been good for the soul.

By Susan

Minion (Chihuahua/Yorkie)

Comment Like this photo? 5

Your Pet's Age
4 years and 5 months

Your Pet's Breed
Chorky (Chihuahua and Yorkshire Terrier)

How and when did you get your pet?
She was born in our motor home, on the 5th of December 2008 for my birthday/Christmas present. Or how Princess Tiffany remembers it, she was born in her chariot. Her mother is Daisy Lou, a purebred Mexican Chihuahua and her father Mr. Pibbs, is a purebred Yorkshire Terrier. She is what people call a designer dog. She came into the world with a sister Zoie, and two brothers, one named Hotdog and the other is Bandit.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
For fun she likes to be the boss and play with her pack, total of 5 other dogs! Princess Tiffany likes to try to tell Bandit what to do, but she has a great deal of influence on her brothers. Hotdog learns to put up with her and goes along with what ever she says, as she is not named Princess Tiffany for nothing! She loves to get her way, as she feels every Princess should. Since we had added Princess Sofia to the pack, Princess Tiffany made sure she would not be demoted and plays to win. She loves to be heard and to bark while playing. Princess Tiffany at play, barks her orders and the other family members listen.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
On special occasions, she dresses in her doggie duds and gets ready to chow down, as we usually eat on these special occasions. Boy does she have an appetite for such a small dog! Princess Tiffany is always ready for her close up in a still photograph, as she smiles and shows off her pearly whites to the camera and the world! Princess Tiffany is all lady and never forgets that.

Comment Like this photo? 6

Your Pet's Age
Sadie Mae was 12 years old on May 1, 2017.

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua and Yorkie - ChiYorkie

How and when did you get your pet?
I got this little lady when she was 5 weeks old. I got her early as I had just gotten divorced from an abusive husband, and my daughter and I moved with our little girl to a safe new city.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
I have done foster work for SPCA and no matter what baby I bring home or how many there are, Sadie has accepted them all. She loves to cuddle up with me at bed time and will walk so close to me I can feel her on the back of my leg when I am walking. She is a loyal and trusted little girl at 4 pounds.

I nearly lost this sweet baby a few years ago. She got stones and they had to operate to get them out. She did not eat for about 6 days, and that is a lot when you are only 4 pounds. But I finally found things that stuck to the roof of her mouth and eventually got her to eating, and she is doing just fine now.

Comment Like this photo? 2

This is my puppy, Marley, enjoying a fall day at the park. Marley is a 4.5 month old Yorkie/Chi Mix. With all the fun to be had, he managed to pause a moment for the camera.

Marley (Yorkshire Terrier/Chihuahua)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Bernie is 1. He is a Yorkshire 'Terrier/Chihuahua. We got him last February from a woman who runs a rescue in Alberta. He loves to have my hubby throw balls on the roof and wait to catch them.

Comment Like this photo? 2