Childcare Name Ideas

I'm needing help to come up with a unique name for my home day care. I live in the country, have horses, dogs, cats, etc. I'm a mom to adult kids and have 3 grands at this time. I have a forever angel. I'd like to try to have two words that start with the letter 'L' in it too, back to back...like 'Lads and Lassies', but that's all I can think of. 'Little' is another word, but I can't come up with another 'L' word. Any suggestions?

Little Lambs

Little loves

Little ladybirds (ladybugs)

Little Learning and Loving Land

"Littles Land"

I have a friend who refers to all her children as "The Littles" until they reach 16. The children love it, even the teenagers.

Love learning lollipops laugh live lively

Little lovelies

Love Laugh Learn

Thanks everyone! I have changed my mind on the 'L'. The reason I was trying to stick to two Ls is because my youngest baby passed when she was 5 months (this was 17 years ago). But, I decided to try to find something that is about me, something short that when read people will go 'oh, okay it's...this or that'. I'm a simple country gal. Love Animals, nature, kids, family, etc. This weekend I was with my son and his fiancée with their newborn girl (my first Granddaughter!)...my son said something about 'Down on the Farm' and I liked that. However, I felt that was a mouthful and, honestly, when I hear that phrase I think of the Tim McGraw song (hehe)...party, etc. After a few days and thoughts flying through my mind, I thought 'Country Kids Day Care'...did a business name search in my state and it's taken. So I got creative! Kountry Kids Day Care it is! Already picturing the Logo too!

Little legs Day-care