Chocolate Bunny in a Jar
For a slightly different take on the traditional Easter basket, try making this cute treat. This is a guide about making a chocolate bunny in a jar.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Who wouldn't like to receive this cute little bunny for Easter? Peering out of the grass in his jar, he is waiting to be given to a special somebody!
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 mason jar, wide mouth
- 1 bag edible Easter grass (or regular Easter grass)
- 1 chocolate bunny
- small candies (jelly beans, malted Easter eggs, etc.)
- Put some Easter grass in the bottom of the mason jar. Create a depression in the middle to put the bunny.
- Place candies around the edge of the jar and down in the bottom.
- Put the chocolate bunny into the jar.
March 12, 20130 found this helpful
This is perfect for my grandsons who are too old to hunt for eggs but still want an Easter treat. Thanks!
March 14, 20130 found this helpful
Make your Easter basket more special by putting together this chocolate bunny in a jar. Who wouldn't like to receive this cute little bunny for Easter? Peering out of the grass in his jar, he is waiting to be given to a special somebody! View the full project here: Bunny in a Jar