Choosing a Kitchen Countertop

I would like to cosmetically add to my kitchen. We are not painting cupboards or changing the floor. We have black appliances and I would like to keep the room fresh. I am willing to look at quartz with an undermount sink. I have primed the frames around the new windows and patio door. I would like to paint the room BM "abalone" and the accent walls "silver fox". What do you suggest for the counter? We have 64 square feet and I want to be certain of the choice.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you want to add a punch of color...I would think about dark hunter green...it's an elegant color and would add richness to your kitchen..

Kitchen Countertop
Kitchen Countertop Color Advice
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenApril 14, 2016
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue from a Countertop
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
Buying a Marble Countertop
Buying a Marble Countertop
Kitchen Countertop
Removing Super Glue from Kitchen Countertop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:08:17 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.