Chow Chow Australian Shepherd Mix Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Chow Chow Australian Shepherd
These mixed breed dogs make wonderful family pets. This page contains chow chow Australian shepherd photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Your Pet's Age
lived to be 18

Your Pet's Breed
Chow and Australian Shepherd

How and when did you get your pet?
My sister saved him from being put down because he barked too much. My sister gave him to me and he was such a great dog who is missed sooooo much. Thank you Louis. You may be gone, but you will always be in my heart.

Comment Like this photo? 11

Your Pet's Age
14

Your Pet's Breed
Australian Shepherd Chow Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
A lady answered my ad looking for a Australian Shepherd. I met her 14 years ago in a park in Ramona California. She cost me 150.00 and that was the best 150.00 I ever spent.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She loved the water, she would go for a stick, but her pup wouldn't go in so Penny always brought both sticks in. She liked lizard hunting; she would stump those brushes with her front feet and tail a wagging until it came out. She loved riding in my Corvette to a doggie beach in San Diego

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She died last year 12/19/2015 a few days before Christmas. I had her cremated and I wear a chain around my neck with her hair and some of her ashes in a locket so she's with me all the time. I sure miss her and still cry over losing her.

Comment Like this photo? 4

Maggie (short for Magnum PI) is about 3 or 4 years old. The shelter said she was Australian Shepard/Chow Chow mix We adopted her from Table Mesa Animal Shelter about 6 months ago.

Maggie (Australian Shepherd/Chow)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I got Mahto from a friend who simply needed to find homes for her dog's litter of puppies. At the time I got Mahto, I was undergoing physical therapy as part of a lengthy rehabilitation program. She became the best assistance dog anyone could hope for even though she never had any official training. She would pick items up off of the floor for me. She could identify and bring to me numerous items that I needed, but could not get on my own. She understood my request for "get help" whenever I needed it.

As my therapy progressed and outdoor walks became part of the program, she instantly learned the commands of "slow" and "wait". She was absolutely the best dog I have ever shared my home with. Unfortunately, a few years after I regained some of my independence, Mahto developed hip and joint problems that ultimately led to her death. For as long as possible, I returned the love and care that she gave me, but eventually the pain was too much to endure.

By VeronicaHB from Asheboro, NC

A Chow mix dog sitting on a carpeted floor.

Comment Like this photo? 7