Christmas Card Ideas Using My Kids

I need ideas for a Christmas card. I have 3 boys ages 12, 10, and 8 and a daughter that's 5. Thanks.

puttsw from Cleveland, MS

Feedback:

Christmas Card Ideas Using My Kids

My daughter has 4 boys and she had picture Christmas cards made. The 2 older boys were sitting shoulder to shoulder and the next one was laying on his stomach in front of them and the youngest, which would be your daughter, was sitting on his back. It was real cute. (12/03/2008)

By .Jan

Christmas Card Ideas Using My Kids

What I'm wanting to do with my grandson is this: I want to find a manger scene and have my grandson kneeling in front of the baby Jesus. This picture will be the front of the card. On the inside I will write: "O Come Let us Adore Him." Now I just have to find a manger scene. (12/03/2008)

Christmas Card Ideas Using My Kids

I used this photo of my sons for my Christmas card last year. I used shaving cream on their faces and Santa hats. They are so skinny, so I had them try to stick out their bellies like Santa. (10/26/2009)

By freefaler

RE: Christmas Card Ideas Using My Kids

Two boys in santa hats looking out window in hopes of seeing Santa
Christmas Card Photo Ideas With Kids
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Making Christmas Cards
Christmas Card Caption Ideas
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄
🍂