Browsing: Homemade Christmas Decorations

Christmas Chandelier

I spiced up my dining room light by adding a homemade wreath to the bottom of it. It was simple and cheap and I think it looks nice and homey!

Decorated chandelier.

Simply cut a ring (I traced around a saucer and dinner dish) out of cardboard. I took a 15 foot fake evergreen garland (you could use real, but mine will be up for over a month so I went with artificial) that I bought at the Dollar Store and wrapped it as shown on the cardboard picture. Then I just tied 3 long evenly spaced ribbons around the wreath and held them all together at the top. I tied them together so they hung evenly and laced them through my light chains. I added little bows to the individual lights as an afterthought.
I think it's festive over a table! What do you think?

Drawing for wrapping wreath.
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Love it. Not expensive but beautiful.Thanks for sharing. I am going to do one myself.

Very festive is what I think, very elegantly so. Beautiful-I love the ribbon colours too! Thank-you too for the picture of the direction to wind on the garland. Definite thumbs up on this.

Santa gourds.
Homemade Christmas Decorations
Crafts Christmas DecorationsDecember 5, 2012
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Two completed stockings, one with lace and one with bandana fabric.
Making Mini Denim Christmas Stockings
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Santa's tummy and legs upside down in a chimney
Making a Stuck-in-the-Chimney Christmas Decoration
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:28:19 PM on 10.0.0.118 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.