Christmas Gag Gift Ideas

I would like a silly gag gift idea for Christmas. Someone told me about a poem with a Baby Ruth candy bar. I also did one a year ago for my son's fiance. She told him she wanted a 3 carat diamond and laughed, so I wrapped three little baby carrots up in a small box and gave them to her for Christmas. It was a hit.

By Lindaspy from South Beloit, IL

Best Answer

One year I gave away a bunch of old coffee mugs, complete with a humorous history of their time in my household.

This might be a little too crass but I gave this one year. You make slippers out of mini menstrual pads! Use one for the "sole" and another to make the front part that flips over from one side to the other. In other words, like a slip- on slipper with toes showing. Then put some holly and berries or other decoration on them.

I did this last year and people got huge giggles from them plus they were edible treats. I had a bunch of little pretty holiday draw string bags and snack size plastic bags so only needed to purchase the appropriate 'poop' to place first in the snack bags and then in the pretty drawstring bags. ;-)

Whichever one you choose just write the little poem in a Christmas card or on a large gift tag and if you're good at creating on the computer then make your own to print out. If you're interested I have the gift tags with even better poems in a PDF file you could print out so just click my contact button if you would like me to email them to you.

Snowman Poop

Use mini-marshmallows and write the following:

I've heard that you've been naughty!

Now listen, here's the scoop.

I am running short on coal this year,

So you get some snowman poop!

Reindeer Poop

Use Milk Duds or Malted Milk Balls and write the following:

You've been naughty,

so here's the scoop.

You're getting nothing

But reindeer poop!

At our NFB gift exchange this year, our chapter president ended up with a good-sized package of toilet paper. Funny, but definitely useful, especially if you're snowed in and can't get to the store!

Deeli, love the "snowman/reindeer poop" thing, too funny!

A bag filled with marshmallows, labeled Snowman Poop.
Christmas Gag Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasDecember 14, 2010
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A girl opening a small gift.
Christmas Countdown Gift Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume