Share Crafts

Christmas Gift Ideas for Couples

A couple with a Christmas gift.

Deciding on a gift for a couple may require some thought to have it be something both people will enjoy. This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for couples.

Solutions: Christmas Gift Ideas for Couples

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Gift for Couples First Christmas

I get compliments everytime I give this bridle shower gift. I fill a box of christmas ornaments for the bride and grooms first Christmas. I pick out special ones that go with their personalities. I have picked out beach themed ornaments for my friends whose life revolves around the beach. It's fun to do and special for them.

By Beachers from West Covina, CA

For a great wedding or shower gift, buy Christmas ornaments on sale after the holiday. When invited to a wedding or shower, fill a basket (you can purchase one at a thrift store) and fill it with ornaments for the couple's first Christmas.

By Rose

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Christmas Gift Ideas for Couples.

Question: Inexpensive Christmas Gift Ideas for Couples

We're having a difficult time deciding on what to get two married couples for Christmas (one is older and one is young). Like most people we have limited income so I am looking for some ideas on some nice, but inexpensive gifts. I would like to give them something to share. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

By Gayla

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 12/24/2009

I can't tell you what to get your friends, but I can tell you what I got the couple I know: it's called the Purrfect OpeneRx. I found it on It's cute - it's cat-shaped, has several doo-dads for opening medicine bottles, and the end of the cat's tail is sharp for piercing blister packs. It also includes a magnet, so your friends can keep it handy by sticking it on their refrigerator. It was simple, useful, and since I included it in a web order totaling over $75, there was no charge for shipping. Without the larger order, I believe shipping might've been $1 or $1.50. Since oftentimes, even younger folks have trouble opening medicine and similar bottles, this might work.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No