Christmas Gift Ideas for Husband

I am looking for unique Christmas gifts for my husband. We have set a budget of $50 and I want to get him some creative, different things. Thanks for your suggestions.

By Leslie from Cedar Rapids, IA

Christmas Gift Ideas for Husband is a great site that has personalized (DUH! lol) gifts for everyone. I found that site 2 years ago and absolutely love it, plus your price range is perfect for their gifts. Hope this helps. (12/02/2009)

By yessy1019

Christmas Gift Ideas for Husband

If you like to sew you can make him a suit or shirts, pants, etc. Don't let him know you are making them. I made my hubby a nice 2 piece suit for Christmas once. He could not believe I made it without him seeing it, that was the hard part. I had to cover it up several times when I heard him coming in the house. I had something else to sew on if I heard him coming inside. I had some name tags I sewed inside of the suit, etc. Good luck. (12/02/2009)

By kffrmw88

Christmas Gift Ideas for Husband

What about a gift basket with all his favorite things, such as a magazine, candy bars, small bottle of cologne, a cool coffee mug if he's a coffee drinker, some outdoor gear trinkets if he's an outdoorsman. Also print up some "love" coupons that he can get redeemed by you. Such as a back rub or scratch, a batch of homemade cookies, cook his favorite meal coupon, wash his car coupon, etc. Wrap each gift up and place in the basket so he can open up several little presents. Hope this helps! (12/04/2009)

By Sharon Rose

Christmas Gift Ideas for Husband
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A girl opening a small gift.
Christmas Countdown Gift Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume