Christmas Gift Ideas for Long Distance Relationship

Woman Shopping for Long Distance Relationship Christmas Gift
When someone you love lives far away, you want to be able to send a meaningful holiday present. This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for long distance relationship.

There is a little bit of an age difference between me and my boyfriend. He is 3 years older than me and he doesn't live in the same state as me. I want to send him something for x-mas, but I have no idea what to do. I have very little money and I'm very crafty, but I'm not sure if he's into those kinds of things.

By Jordan

Answers

Just wanted to say, first, that I'm not going to preach to you about your relationship. (I'll just ask you to please be careful.) With that said, I'll tell you what I just bought my boyfriend. We also have a long-distance (400 miles away) relationship. I bought him a key chain with a quote "charm". Since my boyfriend is a sensitive guy, I know it is something he will love, Plus, he'll think of me every time he uses his keys - which is all day, every day. (Of course, it doesn't take a reminder for him to think of me. I'm sure your boyfriend is the same.)

Good luck with whatever gift you select.

If you don't know him well enough to know whether or not he likes come craft type of things, you don't know him well enough to be his girl friend. You could make him a CD of songs that you and he like together, or even if you have pictures of the two of you doing things together you could make a CD of that. Actually most of the time when you give somebody a gift, there isn't a definite way of knowing whether or not they will like it.

Anonymous

Perhaps you could ask him what he might like? Make it clear you have not much money but that you would love to make something homemade for him. I personally don't understand long distance boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. How can you truly know one another when you're not seeing one another up close and personal from day to day?

We met at a mall on July 6, 2014. We have been boyfriend and girlfriend ever since. He moved back to the Netherlands because of his dad's job, and he was born there. He has a broken iPod and when we Skype, I can't hear him or see him at all. I love him so much, but I don't know what to get him for Christmas. Any sugestions?

By Haley Kirchner

Depending on how much you want to spend, you can buy him a new ipod? Check Best Buy for prices.