Browsing: Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend

Sometimes choosing just the right gift for the special man in your life can be difficult. This guide contains Christmas gift ideas for a boyfriend.

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 28, 2015 Flag

My boyfriend and I are both 15 and we have been dating for over a year. This is our 2nd Christmas together and I'm really not sure what to get him! Please help.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Take 12 index cards. On each one write one reason you love/like him. Some can be funny, others romantic. P.S. You will get an better idea of what kind of person he is by how he reacts.

PPS - My (future) father-in-law found the ones I gave his son. He told him "You'd better marry her. She's a keeper."

Best Answer

Give him an experience to remember. If he is interested in something (say cars) get tickets for a car show or a car race and go with him. Make a picnic lunch to share. If he is a movie buff, take him to a movie with his favorite star, and then to lunch or dinner. If he likes video games, a gift card for his favorite arcade could work. If there is a subject that he is interested in, get him a magazine subscription on the topic. He'll think of you every time the magazine arrives.

November 29, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 16. We've been together for 16 months. He has a really good job and a lot of money and he plans on spending a lot of money on me for Christmas. I don't have a job since I'm still in high school, but I wanna buy him something and I don't have a lot of money. I don't wanna be a bad girlfriend and buy him something cheap and then get really good stuff from him. What should I get him?

By s2amandas2

Best Answer

It doesn't have to be a material present and if he truly loves you more than expensive items he won't expect a material gift and if he does expect it then it's time to kick him to the curb (I say this from experience).

How about simply buying a nice Christmas Card to give to him on Christmas Eve (or a day or two before) when he comes in the door but hand it to him with a big bow tied around your waist and peaceful Christmas music playing in the background and a candlelight table set for a homecooked meal ready to serve?

To me anyway, the romantic jesture and quality time spent together is worth far more than an item.

Three cheers to everyone here who gave this young lady advice regarding the age difference situation!

December 19, 2010 Flag

What would I give my boyfriend for Christmas if we have only been dating for 1 month?

By Dora from Los Angeles, CA

Best Answer

Since you've only been dating a month, I'd keep it simple. Some cookies or candy homemade or store bought and a card sounds like plenty. It isn't so much that he would be feel bad either if he doesn't have something for you.

Best Answer

Make him some kind of homemade goodies, as others have suggested. You could also buy him a piano and/or camera Christmas ornament and create and attach a tag to the ornament with some type of sentimental message. He will then have one or two keepsake ornaments that will always remind him of you. This would be special and meaningful. (P.S. I recently saw a baby grand piano ornament on ebay for about $6.00). Hope this helps. Good luck!

November 26, 2011 Flag

I have no idea what to get him for Christmas! We have only been dating a month. I want to get him something really awesome for Christmas, because this is our first and last one together. He is going off to college pretty far away, and we both don't want to do long distance.

He is a photographer and plays the piano. He loves to sing. He also loves sweets. I really want to get him something meaningful and something that he will be able to keep for a long time. I'm on a limited budget too. Can anyone help me? Thank you. (:

By bubble bee

Best Answer

Have a nice photo taken of yourself. That will last longer than anything. Sad to know you won't be together much longer. PBP

Why get him something that will last longer than the relationship will. Get him some expensive candy and help him eat it.

December 8, 2011 Flag

This is the first Christmas together for my boyfriend and I. I have no idea what to get him. Anyone have any ideas?

By Katie

Best Answer

If your budget can do it, give him an experience and memory the two of you can share. Tickets to a concert or a sporting event that he would enjoy for example. Or plan an outing to a place you know he likes, and provide a picnic lunch in an unexpected place. For example, my daughter's boyfriend is into fishing, and there is an outdoor living exhibition held locally. They attended the show ($5 admission) and then tailgated lunch in the parking lot.( prepared by her) IF he reads magazines, a subscription to one about his interests would remind him of you each time he receives it.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. I don't know what to get my boyfriend for the first time and he says he has got me something that I would love so just ask him some little questions like 'what's your favorite thing in life?' and if they come back with 'you' (like my boyfriend does) then maybe ask what his fav music. You can always say it out of no where like I do and just ask him what he wants for Christmas but be aware they might come back with 'I only want you for Christmas' like my boyfriend also does which is hard.

So just ask him some questions and maybe ask his friends what he likes and dislikes (if you don't already know) or even if you talk to his mum ask her what he likes the best and what is a good Christmas present to get him because I do know that mother's know every about their sons half the time. So just ask around but don't ask to many people because it might get back to him that you are asking people for advice on what to get him. I hope this helps. If not good luck and sorry I could not help you.

November 28, 2015 Flag

We're both 15 and a complete of nerds. He's into science stuff and video games. I really want to avoid getting a gift card, but I have no other solutions. I'm also super artsy and creative so he's probably expecting me to make him something. Help?

Best Answer

Could you make him a folder of magazine articles on a science topic he's interested in? You could copy articles at the library, and use your art skills to make a cover. Maybe articles on the science of video games.

Books on the science topic, or if he reads magazines, a subscription to a gamer's or science magazine. He'd think of you every time the magazine arrives.

November 8, 2015 Flag

My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 18. We have been together for 8 months now. We are currently living together. Although I live with him I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. He loves Bundaberg and Ford items. He has just currently bought a bar and pool table himself. He has so many different types of Bundaberg rum that he ages. Besides that he is into the PS4 and he has loads of games. I really want to get him something special and romantic, as I know he will be for me. This is our first Christmas together and I want to get the best thing he will love. Plz help me out. Thanks

How about a glamour shot of you. They gussie you up, do your hair and let you pick the outfit you like. I love all of mine and give them out as presents to family and friends too far away to send presents. I hope that helps!

I have always liked to give clothing -- like a sweater or a lovely casual shirt. Whenever he wears it, he will think of you. Also, you might just like to ask him what he wants. Not everyone needs or wants to be surprised. Another nice gift is tickets for the pair of you to some special concert or event.

December 9, 2015 Flag

This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for an adult boyfriend. Christmas is not just for children, but sometimes it is more difficult to decide on just the right gift for an adult.

A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceMarch 8, 2013
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 26, 2016 at 5:17:46 AM on 10.0.1.95 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.