Christmas Gift for 16 Year Old Hunter Boyfriend

My boyfriend is 16 and he hunts. He has so many knives and hunting gear that it's out of the question. I don't like getting guys clothes and picture frames and he hates the movies. I need something to get him for Christmas. Someone please help me!

Best Answer

The first year that my (Fisherman) husband and I were dating, I didn't know what to get for his birthday. I knew he loved fishing, but he had tons of stuff, and I didn't know what he needed. I bought him a giftcard to Bass Pro Shop and he was thrilled! He had lots of fun choosing the items he wanted and had me looking at them with him, so I learned a lot. You can get giftcards for Bass Pro Shop, Cabella's, Field and Stream, or most any store that sells Hunting Goods and Supplies. I promise that there is something that he needs that will make his hobby easier or more fun that he and will be happy that you provided him with a way to get it.

How much do you have to spend? Hunters always need pocket packs for keeping hands warm.

At this point I really don't care. I'm not good at presents for people. Plus, pocket packs are not a good idea because his sister already got him so many. I'm lost.