Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I have a 23 year old boyfriend and he has everything he wants. What he wanted for Christmas, he just bought. So now I don't know what to get him. I have talked to his family and they have no clue. So what should I do?

By Brandi from Salida, CO

Answers:

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Get him a ticket to some game of sports he enjoys or favorite restaurant. If he is a book reader, perhaps he'd enjoy a good book or subscription to a magazine about something he is interested in. If he is creative and enjoys doing things with his hands like woodworking, buy him exotic woods or woodworking tools. If he enjoys a good challenge, then get him something that challenges his mind. Maybe he'd like some power tools if he likes working on his car. There's a lot of things on the market for computer lovers. I don't see how you can go wrong if you think of things he's interested in. (10/23/2009)

By Lorelei

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

My 30 year old son is the same problem, he just buys what he wants. Last year I gave him a photo book from Snapfish.com . You can design the hardback book with personal photos and even design the cover. The best part is it only cost $29.00. I think Walgreen's has the same photo book. My son loved his, I think it was his favorite gift of all. (10/23/2009)

By vguy

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Give him a gift certificate for a massage. My boss says that we could have world peace if everyone just had a massage every day. There is nothing like a professional massage. (10/23/2009)

By kmcb59

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

OK, my niece did this for her boyfriend and he loved it. He also has the means to buy whatever he wants, thank God.

This is what she did. She took a photograph of the street on which they first met. She was fixed up by a friend and didn't want him to come to her house in case he was a lunatic. So they agreed to meet at cross streets in Manhattan. On his birthday she took a photo of the street, framed it and gave it to him. He immediately knew what it was, and what she meant. They just got married in October.

I think it was so romantic, and even more so that he didn't look at the picture and have to take 15 minutes to figure out what in the world it was. Maybe you could do that for your boyfriend. My niece's idea was giving a gift that was priceless. Hope you will find something special for him. There are so many good people on this site who are so clever and creative. Have a fun time celebrating. (10/23/2009)

By metroplex

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

How about planning a nice romantic getaway somewhere close to home. Rent a room at a nice hotel or bed and breakfast. Get a nice card and put a coupon inside for the dates you will be going. It's always nice for couples to get away. (10/26/2009)

By Mythi

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Maybe a certificate for a massage, tickets for a concert or dinner show, or sports event, car wash certificates. Think of every day things he can use or will use. They can still be a "gift". Make up a box of a lot of little things. (11/04/2009)

By dbleoangel

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Ha ha. I have almost the same situation. I was thinking about making him a blanket with different fleece materials with like pictures or just colors of things he likes. I don' think material cost that much and its pretty easy to make. hubpages.com. This is one website that shows you how to make it (11/25/2009)

By liss

RE: Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄