Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

My boyfriend is 18 and I'm 15. We have been dating since mid September. What should I get him for Christmas?

By Sarah from RI

Answers:

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

It depends on what he likes. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on him. Mainly because you are both very young and because you haven't been together for too long. Maybe you can make him something that relates to what he likes. If he likes music, for instance, you can make him a CD case for the car or something simple, yet useful. He would appreciate that because it has something to do with what he likes and it was hand made. Good luck in your search. Happy Holidays! (12/10/2009)

By Eyepushback2

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Fill a stocking with a homemade CD, chocolate candies, a little puzzle, a cap, a flashlight for his car, etc. (12/11/2009)

By mulberry204

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Mulberry204 has a great idea, Stockings are the best and sweetest ideas. You can pack them full with just about anything ideal for a guy. If he has a favorite type car get him a Matchbox car, homemade treats are great even simple like rice crispy treats/buckeyes, easy recipes.

sparklejunk.wetpaint.com, has really cool car charms he can hang on his rear view mirror, they customize things too and are inexpensive yet high quality and have really amazing things that are mostly one of a kind, they have a big variety, they are still adding new charms and stuff. They are the next big thing in gifts and a great place to check out.

Favorite little things are ideal, if he shares memories of childhood treats or toys he once had or wanted, those are way awesome gifts. My brother use to love the old 80s Atari game system, so I eBayed and got him one, he was blown away. (12/11/2009)

By sparklejunk

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I'm going to stray away from the home-made gifts for more ideas in my post. I've made so many homemade gifts since I've been with my boyfriend, I'm burnt out on those ideas and so is he. But, if you haven't done any of them yet, go for it cause they are still great gifts to give.

If your guy is a movie buff and loves playing board games, get the Movie Scene It! board game, you both can play and add some traditional movie snacks.

If your guy is just a smart-alec get him the "How to stay humble when you're smarter than everybody else" book. It's hilarious and witty.

Silk boxers that are personalized to say "Your Name" are always cute and comfy for him, plus he'll smile each time he sees your name.

If your guy loves hats, go to Lids or Lids.com and customize a good one, or if he is picky get him a giftcard to Lids. I know giftcards are lame, but this is thoughtful cause he can alter his hat in anyway he wants and you wont make a design he hates.

If you need anymore help go to findgift.com
They have amazing gifts for any price range and you can personalize who you are finding for by gender, relationship, age, and occasion. (12/13/2009)

By CinnamonTCrunch

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄