Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now and I'm not sure what to get him as a Christmas gift this year. I am 19 and he is 28, we both work. He is hard to shop for because he buys everything he wants himself. What would be something that I could get him?

By Jenny from Shreveport, LA

Answers:

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Make him something, like cookies, knit or embroider a scarf, or embroider a pillow cover. You can tell the quality of a man by how he likes handmade things. As long as they're good quality, of course. If you don't have the skill or time, get something at a craft or art fair. (11/10/2010)

By kvetch

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I listen to what mine says. (He is 57 and I am 55). So far, he has mentioned a wok, pizza stone, can crusher, bread knife, and a neti pot. He is getting all of that for Christmas. Go easy on the gift (cost and implications of). You've been together a year, but you don't want to scare him off buying something too expensive, or too personal. Sorry I can't come up with any actual suggestions. You can always go the gift certificate route, and cleverly wrap it/them. (11/10/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Give him an experience which makes a memory, tickets to a concert, sporting event, car race, or any event he would be interested in attending with you. Take him out. (11/11/2010)

By Omanana

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

My husband and I have or buy what we need. So I did a scavenger hunt for him. I put three envelopes in the mail box. First I sent him to Kohls department store, and the envelope told him to give it to the clerk at the perfume counter. She opened it and the money was for a bottle of cologne. She made him put some on. The next envelope was to a bakery. Give the envelope to the person at the counter and the money was for a dessert for two. The next envelope he opened told him to go to our favorite restaurant. I was there waiting to have dinner with him. P.S. the clerk at Kohls called the other workers over to tell them what I was doing for him. (11/13/2010)

By leekelly

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I had the same problem last year when we had been going out for a little less than a year. Now it's almost 2 years, well anyways I got him a black and silver ring and engraved our names on the inside. That way if we broke up he could still wear it if he wanted to. I also just listened to stuff that he talks about, but doesn't have. He likes to wear beanies and lost his other one so I got him one of those and I made him a stocking full of Dr. Pepper flavored jelly beans and other things he likes. (Dr. Pepper is his favorite drink.) (11/16/2010)

By RFord11

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

Some of you people don't understand how hard it really is when you have a very difficult boyfriend. Although I do agree that you know him better than we do.

I came up with 300+ reasons why I love my boyfriend, and I'm going to make his favorite cookies and a big cake and use decorative icing to write the reasons on the cookies and cake. I'm going to have a pillow case made for him too, with how much I love him printed on it. That way if he ever lays in bed at night and is in doubt, all he has to do is read it. (11/18/2010)

By lnr123

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I'm not a very romantic person, shy when it comes to getting presents like that. However, I love homemade gifts so I thought of going for a box. Paint a box, preferably red and write the words "a box full of my love". Fill it with his favorite lollies and include a little note with something along the lines of "Not all my love for you will fit in this box, but here are a few pieces", so cute. (11/27/2010)

By Mikimee

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄