Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

What kind of gift could i make my boyfriend for christmas?

Caitlin from Illinois

Little Notes

My husband and I write little notes to each other, whether it's where were going, miss ya, i love you, thinking of you today (maybe because you are going to the doctor's) or just because. One year I took all the notes (which I dated) and pasted them into a (manly) notebook. He loved it and brought tears to his eyes (12/10/2006)

By katluvsbears

Fleece Socks

I thought the craft idea of fleece socks is fabulous, for the girl whose boyfriend loves red and dale earnhardt, they have polar fleece in both of those colors and patterns. They'll be great, when he comes over to visit, he can slip on his toasty socks, he'll love those! And the gentleman who sugggested a swiss army knife. Those come in handy! (12/12/2006)

By jean

Massage, Manicure or Pedicure

What about a massage, manicure, pedicure I know men don't think about these things and it surely is something they would not buy for themselves but Lord knows they could use them. (12/14/2006)

By Brenda from Texas

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 8:17:45 AM on in 932 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.