Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

I don't know what to get my 18 year old boyfriend for Christmas. It's our first Christmas and we've been together about six months. He's really into baseball and I honestly have no idea, can anyone help me?

Heidisc1 from Philly, PA

Answers:

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

If he is into baseball put together a baseball themed gift. Maybe an old movie (Field of Dreams or Major League), or baseball cards, or a jersey and socks. It depends on your budget. You could always go to one of the photo places and have a picture of you taken in a baseball uniform. Or if he has a favorite team or player you can look on Ebay and see if somebody is selling something (old ticket stubs?) unique. Good luck with your gift and the relationship. (12/11/2007)

By Kay

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

A great gift no matter how long you've been together: home-made fleece blanket. I know they've started to sell kits for these in some stores but if you'd like to make a full-size blanket go to any craft store and pick out 2 different fleeces. Try his favorite colors or those of his favorite sports team, school, etc. Then you just cut slits about 1" apart and a few inches in, then with both fleece designs facing out, tie them together. Easy, hard to screw up. It cost me about $30 and it was a useful and appreciated gift!
For the boys who don't wear jewelry but you like the thought of getting something engraved, maybe a money clip w/ his initials would work. Happy shopping! (12/11/2007)

By saRAH!

Christmas Gift for My Boyfriend

You say he is a baseball fan? I don't know if you can do it online but what about a personalized Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat? Try their website to see if you can order one. (12/12/2007)

By Anela

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄