Cigarette Smoke on Leather

How can I clean a Coach purse to remove smoke odor? I purchased a used Coach leather purse online. The seller didn't disclose that she was a cigarette smoker. I have not used the purse, because I detest the odor. I tried to sprinkle it with carpet deodorizer, but it did not help. I love the purse, but can't use it as it is.

By Zari from Tucker, GA

Answers:

Cigarette Smoke on Leather

A garbage bag with a gallon or so of kitty litter in the bottom, put your purse or whatever the item (I use this for books), put your purse in a bowl or shoebox on top of the litter. Tie up the bag, check after one week. If the smell is not gone leave it in longer. (06/09/2010)

By monday67

Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Cigarettes
Cigarette Smoke Odors From Neighbors
A man smoking a cigarette and wearing a black leather jacket.
Removing Cigarette Smell from Leather Jacket
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
🎄