Cigarette Smoke on Leather

How do I get cigarette smoke out of suede leather chaps? I tried putting them in a bag with a dryer sheet, but it didn't absorb the odor. It is a very strong smoke smell!

By s from Mattoon, IL

Answers:

Cigarette Smoke on Leather

On www.hsn.com; go to home solutions or cleaning products and look for Professor Amos cleaning products; he has a fantastic line there and has leather cleaners as well! Good luck! I remember seeing him cleaning a leather purse and thought to myself, I probably need to get some of this!

You can sign up to get emails to alert you when he is on; I always like to watch the cleaning products; both there and on QVC; I never buy at the time but always think about it and look elsewhere to see if I can locate it.

Think before you buy: the reason is simple: they are there for one purpose; to make you buy, buy, buy, and they know every possible trick to make you do so! (09/18/2010)

By MzScarlett

Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Cigarettes
Cigarette Smoke Odors From Neighbors
A man smoking a cigarette and wearing a black leather jacket.
Removing Cigarette Smell from Leather Jacket
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
🎄