Clay Pot Frog
These are cute for your garden.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- 4 small clay pots
- 1 medium clay pot
- 2 big googly eyes
- green and pink acrylic paint
- paint brush
- Paint all of the inside of the pots pink. Let dry.
- Then paint the outsides green.
- When dry add googly eyes inside of 2 of the small pots at the bottom glue in.
- Then glue the two pots to the top of the medium pot. Lay it on its side before gluing them on.
- Then glue the other two little pots onto each side of the medium pot for legs. Let dry.
- Sit it in your garden.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice to the conversation.