Clean Shower with Cheap Shampoo

I have COPD, so I have to watch chemical scents and fumes. I found this out by experimenting. A coffee cup of hot water and 2 tablespoons Suave Strawberry Shampoo applied with a green scrub pad cleaned my shower walls. Rusty water stains just started sliding off the walls immediately, with a minimum amount of scrubbing. I poured the leftover water in the cup into the toilet. You would not believe this until you try it.

I used 2 tablespoons of shampoo again, and the rust stains of 5 or more years came completely out and the loo was as white as a brand new car that was waxed to the max. Makes you wonder what it has done to our hair all these years, doesn't it?

By connieb from Lake City, FL

Clean Shower with Cheap Shampoo
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Organizing Your Shower
Organizing Your Shower
🎉
🎄