Cleaning Artificial Plants

How do you clean dust off of artificial trees and plants?

By Doris from Sparta, TN

Answers:

Cleaning Artificial Plants

I stick them in the shower every now and then. I have also heard that using the low heat on a hair dryer works, but to me giving them an occasional shower and leaving them there while they drip dry, is the easiest and fastest way to do it. (11/12/2009)

By redhatterb

Cleaning Artificial Plants

I put them outside in a good rain. (11/12/2009)

By Want2Help

Cleaning Artificial Plants

For an artificial plant/flower that is very large place a discarded knee high hose over the end of your vacuum attachment to remove dust. If the plant needs more cleaning place a large trash bag under the plant and spray with ammonia and simply wipe clean.

For small artificial plants simply douse them up and down in soapy water maybe with a little ammonia or vinegar added and allow to dry. Thanks. (11/13/2009)

By nunley10

Cleaning Artificial Plants

If they are small plants that are dusty you can get canned air to blow the dust off. I like the suggestion about the shower, but be sure the pot and whatever is in the pot as soil are water resistant or protected. (11/13/2009)

By Suntydt

Cleaning Artificial Plants

I put the small artificial plants in a big paper bag, throw in a hand full or so of salt and shake well. (11/16/2009)

By suzin

Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Plants
Cleaning Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Flowers
Artificial Christmas Tree and Decorations in a Box
Storing an Artificial Christmas Tree
Removing Smoke Odor from Artificial Plants
Making Artificial Snow
Making Artificial Snow
🎉
🎄