Cleaning Beige Carpet

What is the best carpet cleaner? My carpets are really dirty, it is a light beige. I need help.

Dee from AL

Cleaning Beige Carpet

I would rent a Rug Doctor and use either their cleaner or some liquid Tide per listed instructions to clean the carpets. (11/12/2008)

By Dibbs

Cleaning Beige Carpet

I don't know what kind of carpet cleaner you have, I have a Bissel, and I too have beige carpet, I used Oxiclean (I use it for laundry) powder and hot water first and it really got rid of the dirt. Then I used Bissel multi-allergen carpet cleaner. My rugs look great. Good luck! (11/12/2008)

By justme13

Cleaning Beige Carpet
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine